At this time, we have filedl our post-close spots for the 2013 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Runners who already have an entry into the 2013 Chicago Marathon
— we would love to have you be part of our team! Please contact Kathleen Sweeney at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information about how to join our team.
- Individual runners are responsible for their own race entry fee, $175
- Shriners Hospitals for Children — Chicago has a fundraising minimum of $750 per entry
- Comprehensive training program offered through of Power Performance Camps with John Hayley
- Beginner's runner program (intermediate program available upon request)
- Nutritional packet
- Strength training program
- Flexibility and foam rolling guide
- Team running shirt
- Personal trainer available
- Scheduled group runs
Runners who already have an entry into the 2013 Chicago Marathon - we would love to have you be a part of our team too! Contact us today!
Shriners Hospitals for Children is a health care system of 22 hospitals dedicated to improving the lives of children by providing pediatric specialty care, innovative research, and outstanding teaching programs for medical professionals. Children up to age 18 with orthopaedic conditions, burns, spinal cord injuries, and cleft lip and palate are eligible for care and receive all services in a family-centered environment, regardless of the patients’ ability to pay.
If you are interested in running or would like more information, please contact Kathleen Sweeney, email@example.com or 773-385-5573.