If you like racquet games, join us at the Missouri Athletic Club on Saturday, Aug. 18, for the fourth annual Racquetball Ruckus Tournament! The tournament is a fundraiser for Shriners Hospitals for Children® and the Moolah Shriners Hospital Committee. This year’s tournament will include racquetball, tennis, squash and table tennis.
Player entry fee is $55 for men and women and $30 for students. Players can sign up for a second division for an additional $30.
Entry fee includes:
- Participation in a USA Sanctioned tournament
- One-event membership in the USA Racquetball
- Game ball
- Liability insurance for all players
- GatorAid and water during the tournament
- Use of MAC-West Club facilities during tournament
- Snacks during tournament
- Knowledge that you are burning 850 calories per game!
- The GREAT feeling of knowing that you are helping our patients at Shriners Hospital for Children in St. Louis.
All are invited to play regardless of racquetball experience.
In addition, tournament organizers will host a silent “e-auction” to help raise money for the hospital. Auction items open for bidding on Wednesday, Aug. 1. Items and instructions for bidding are listed at the tournament’s website at www. RacquetRuckus.org.
To sign up for the tournament, contribute silent auction items or to donate as a tournament sponsor, go to the website at www.RacquetRuckus.org or contact Bob Berry, at 314-795-0723 or RRFChairman@aol.com.