Medical center tours
We welcome the opportunity to introduce individuals and groups to Shriners for Children Medical Center and its unique mission through our tour program. Reservations are required.
To schedule a tour
Please contact the volunteer services office at 626-389-9560 .
Before scheduling your tour, please note the following:
- Tours are open to individuals 16 years of age and older.
- Knowledgeable volunteers lead our tours.
- Tours are scheduled any day of the week from Monday -Thursday 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. and last approximately 45 minutes.
- We honor and respect the privacy of our patients. Guests are prohibited from taking photographs inside the facility.
- Tours are to promote careers in health care and other programs.
- A video is shown in place of a tour when participants are under age 16.