Visiting a patient
Shriners Hospitals for Children — Northern California invites all families, guests and hospital visitors to join us in creating a positive environment of care. We ask that all hospital guests respect our visitor guidelines:
- Visiting hours are from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Out of respect to our entire hospital community, we ask that guests wear their visitor badge while inside the hospital and require that children are accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Guests visiting patient care areas are asked to note the following:
- In the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), we ask that visitors be limited to two family members at a time.
- In the third floor units, we ask that visitors be limited to four at a time.
- We encourage guest waiting for appointments to make themselves comfortable in the hospital lobby. Please note that the café on the second floor is open to hospital guests. More information on food services.
How to get to Shriners Hospitals for Children — Northern California .
Thank you for respecting our environment of care!