We welcome the opportunity to introduce individuals and groups to Shriners Hospitals for Children — Northern California and its unique mission through our hospital tour program. Reservations are required.
To schedule a tour, please contact the Volunteer Services Office
Before scheduling your tour, please note the following:
- Tours are open to individuals 16 years of age and older.
- Knowledgeable volunteers lead our tours.
- Tours are scheduled any day of the week from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and last approximately one hour.
- We honor and respect the privacy of our patients. Guests are prohibited from taking photographs inside the hospital.
- Tours are to promote careers in health care and other hospital programs.
- A hospital video is shown in place of a tour when participants are under age 16.